Nuffnangx

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Today is my Birthday !

Happy Birthday to me !
May all my wish come true !

Hey gong kiass ! Thx for the celebration !
So touch !
Really !
Thx for the present too !
The BIG BIG BIG Doremon !
The cakeee !
Love it so much !

Darl Darl ! I love you !
Thx for the celebration !
Doremon !
Salmonnnnn sushiiii !
And the PURSE !
LOVE IT SOOOOO DAMN MUCCCHHHIIIEEE !
WO AI NI darl darl !
;)

Hey daddy mommy sistasss !
Thx for bought me a cake !
My favorite cake , FRUITS CAKE !
Mom , I should buy you one .
Today is my borned day , my big day and also your big day too !
No you ! No me !
So , yeah ~
Always get mad on you .
Argued with youu .
Its my bad .
Know you are just care about me !
Alright !
Hmm , Dont dare to tell you face to face .
So yeah , decide to express my words to you here !
Mom ! Sorry for those bad things that i did to you !
And I knew theres always the forgiven from you to me !
So ! Thx mom ! And ~ I LOVE YOU !
* HUG *

Last thing last thing !
My fellow friends ~
Thx for all your wishes
Videos
(You Know Who YOU Are)
THANK YOU
TERIMA KASIH
XIE XIE
MM GOI
KAM XIA
KAM SA HA MI DA

No comments:

Post a Comment