Nuffnangx

Friday, November 25, 2011

Irritating Accounts

Its damn irritating when you cant get your accounts balance
Like keep on counting
Double Checking
Repeat doing the same thing
But still , cant BALANCE
DAMN IT !
Yea , Im saying my Financial Accounting 2
I cant balance my Manufacturing Account !
What the hell !
Argh !
Luckily I got it balance for my NPOs Account
Or else you wont see me anymore
Will bang the wall weihh !
Don't know whats going on .
Finish exam already
Was discussed with accounting pro ( IRENE )
Like nothing's wrong weih
Dint pick wrong figure
Place at the right column
I think most probably is I make mistake on FIGURESSS
Like 6000 become 600 ?
OR
13232 become 12323 ?
MATA SEPEK again .
LoL
Anyway , Its over .
Gonna watch MOVIE ''TALENT TIME" later
For BM exam purpose !
Godshhh
Gonna get bored again .
NO CHOICE !
Hahaha !
Alright , thats all !
BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment