Nuffnangx

Thursday, November 17, 2011

OMGIMFUCKINGSADNOW!

Yea ! Its FUCKING SAD !
You ban everything !
You ban everything !
What the fuck !
What the fuck you want !?
DAMN !
You told me must pick up your call
Then , I DID
I did pick up your call
Now , you get mad on me because of I dint let you know I was at outside !?
I told you Im coming home
You said I lied to you !
I told you the whole story
You don't believe !
And said Im telling the fake story
WHAT YOU WANT !?
Asked why so late .
I told you my class till 3pm
You don't believe again !
I tried to show you my time table .
You said you don't wanted to see .
WHAT YOU WANT !?
Thats the only prove that my class really untill 3pm !
Alright ~ WHATEVER !
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT !

I thought you said you don't allowed anyone to fetch me dy .
Alright ! I let you fetch me here and there unless you don't want .
I told you that I got class later . At 2pm .
Thought want you to fetch me to coll .
You asked me to stay home !
WHAT !?
STAY HOME !?
What for !?
I got class ~ go coll study okay !?
I really don't know what you thinking !
People want study you don't let .
Want hang out with friends tonight .
YOU SAID YOU BOUGHT CAKE TO CELEBRATE WITH ME !?
I thought you said saturday !?
And you replied me said , thats daddy's idea .
Alright ! FINE !
My friend request to come our house to celebrate with me !
You don't let !
WHAT YOU WANT !?
You want I anti-social is it !
ALRIGHT !
START FROM NOW ON !
I be a girl that got autistic !

Thats what you want !

No comments:

Post a Comment