Nuffnangx

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hi FA2 ! Gonna say BYE to you !

Financial Accounting 2 .
Yea , this is the next paper that I gonna take tomorrow .
Godshh .
Hope everything run freaking smoothly tomorrow !
No stupid careless mistakes PLEASE !
You know what .
The damn reason why I always unbalance my account 
Its not because of I don't know how to do 
Not because of not enough time to do 
It is because of ~
Something like 
Press wrong number on calculator 
Miss out some information on question paper
( Mata sepek? May be? )
Forgot to write on others account 
Ms joselyne , my FA2 lecturer 
Even my friend Irene 
Always told me that , DOUBLE ENTRY DOUBLE ENTRY !
Yea , I knew I knew !
Double entry !
An items need to record in two accounts 
So that Accounts can BALANCE 
Yea , CLEAR ! Completely clear about it alright !?
Although Im clear enough 
Still , did SINGLE ENTRY 
Damn !
Idiot enough hurh !? 
So yea , careless mistakes dont comes to me please !
Stay away from me !
SHIU SHIU SHIU !

Anyway , good luck to myself !
All the best !

OooOoops !
Left out something
To all FA2 students !
Good luck !
TRY YOUR BEST IN YOUR TEST !

*winkkkk*

No comments:

Post a Comment