Nuffnangx

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bye Han Kee Brother-in-law

Just get to know a bad news from my eldest sista !
For me thats bad news, I'm sure thats a bad news for my sista's ex too .
I knew I cant do anything and I knew I'm not suppose to do anything
There's something important between you both
I know what you want sista !
And HK I know you're willing to change everything for my sista !
I knew .
But you've really took too much time to change
Three years , already three years
You dont really change much , keep repeating the same mistake
She's already surrender for asking you to change anymore
This is what I heard from her
What she want its just very simple
She wants her boyfriend are able to give everything that she need
But , You can't
Kinda sad hurh . Haih .
When someone are not able to satisfy your requirements
The only thing that you can do its just
Find someone else that able to satisfy you
And my sista did that !
She told me that , I CAN DESERVES BETTER
Yes you are sista !
She told me she feels bad to threat him like this
And I wanna to tell you here
Sista , since you already make the decision
Don't care whether thats right or wrong decision
Just let it be 
Let the time tells you the answer 
If he's really belongs to you
He can't escape from this relationship
If he's not , congratulations , you make the right decision
HK , Im happy to heard that ''I love you and your FAMILY"
Its touch .
I knew that , you bought amount of things for us
The latest want , you bought me a little kitty (souvenirs)
I just received by yesterday
Thank you !
And the blackcurrent little trees !
I knew you feel so sad now
And I heard my sista phone keep rang
Guess thats you !
Yea , I knew she dint pick up your call
She just need some time to REST
Stop telling her that you will change
Action its more important
Prove to her that you ALREADY CHANGE
And stop telling her that you cant live without her
I think you know my sista well also rite ?
She don't like those ''useless'' guy
If you told her like this , she'll feel that , YOU ARE !
Thats nothing I can do for you
I really get shock when I know this happen
Haih
HK arr HK , show my sista your man power !
You can live without her !
Because you don't need to rely anyone
You got 
CASH , CREDIT CARD , CAR , CREATIVE , CHEERFUL , CHARMING , CONFIDENCE , CARING
And more more more C 
This is the time that let you both to think properly
What should do AND What you want  
Alright !?
Rub away your tears and there's another nice day

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Belle...u r really my angel in my heart..
    Thanks.. :)

    ReplyDelete