Nuffnangx

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My first makeup tutorial

Hey guys, this is the first make up tutorial that I made, I made it for fun actually.
Always watch makeup tutorial on youtube, so yeah, I made one for myself LOL
I'm not a professional on makeup, this is just my way to do my makeup.
Alright, the very first makeup tutorial is, natural makeup tutorial.
I know all of the girls loves natural makeup tutorial, so we can wear it on day time and also on night time. 
Basically, its everywhere!
Let's get started!
1st: Clean your face with your favorite cleanser, I personally use Artistry Pure White Cleanser.
Then, apply toner (Artistry Pure White Toner) and Moisturizer, to avoid your skin absorb too much of BB Cream and this will cause breakouts and acne! 

2nd: Apply face primer before BB Cream, again to avoid skin absorb too much of BB Cream and also helps to brighten your face, I'm using BENEFIT Brightening face primer.

3rd: Now it's time to apply BB Cream, put a little amount of BB cream on cheeks and forehead, dab on the BB Cream and start apply all over your face, BY DAB-ING! Cause your BB Cream can only be evenly stick on your face by dabbing, unless you're using fluffy brush. Currently using Skin Food Aloe Sun SPF 20 PA+, I found it very good, good coverage!
 This is how it looks like after dab BB Cream on your face.

 4th: After dabbing, use your fingers to wipe softly from alae of your nose to your cheeks .
Now, BB Cream is fully cover all your unbalance skin tone.

 5th: Apply orange base concealer on your dark circle by dabbing.
If your dark Circe is very light, you can skip this step. 

 6th: Use your index or ring finger to wipe softly from the place that I pointed to end of the eye.

 7th: After using orange base concealer, now use light color concealer (Using Skin Food Banana Concealer Stick) choose a match want with your BB cream, otherwise your eye will be looks like very orange.
Repeat step 5 and 6, dab it then wipe.
Alright, you're done covering your dark circle!

8: Now, draw your eyebrows.
I choose a light color to match with my hair (But now my black roots come out, so yeah ><)
Draw from the peak of your eyebrows and make sure your eyebrows are even.
Then apply eyebrow mascara on your eyebrow, it starts to be a little bit creamy but once it dry, it had a wonderful color and long lasting.
I'm using Majorlika Majorka eyebrow pencil, the lightest color and KissMe eyebrow coloring, lightest color also.
Here's the video of how I draw my eyebrows.
                                   

 9: After done eyebrow, now is time to do eye makeup.
Firstly, I will apply Dior natural brown on my eye.                                              

 As you can see, it really looks natural, i apply on my left eye. Do the same thing on right eye.

10: I choose the light creamy colour to apply under the end of my eyebrow, so it looks more 3D.

This is the place I apply.

 11: Now, Choose the dark color to draw a eyeliner by using angle brush.


Like this, cant see? >< Just draw a line will do. 


 12: Then, Draw a eyeliner at bottom of your eye, I'm using Silky Girl bronze eyeliner to draw, it looks more natural when you use brown or bronze.

 A clearer photo to show my eyeliner.

 13: Then, I used super light pink to apply under the front part of my eyes by using a small fluffy brush. Using a unknown brand that bought from Japan.

This is how it looks like after my eye shadow.
NATURAL!

14: Next step is to apply mascara and blusher, then we're done!
Here's the video of me showing how I apply mascara.
So sorry that the video so blur till cant see my lashes clearly.
Please forgive me!
 

We're DONE!


No filter !!!





That's all ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment