Nuffnangx

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Im being forgetful

Went to help out dad at shop just now
That was boring !
Because of I for got to bring my laptop when in rushing to shop 
Godshhh ~
I'm definitely a forgetful ''aunt''
Will not repeat this mistake again 
No more next time !
Because me don't wanna get bored again
>.<

While sitting in front of the counter , with a boring situation
Something came out from my mind
''There's tons of assignments & courses work waiting for me"
If I don't get those tons of assignments and courses work done 
I will be done by lecturers and parents 
DAMN

Notice that i'm getting busy
Training for cheer leading , assignments , courses work , working etc
Suddenly feel that time really pass very fast
Feeling that not enough time to do such many things
From now on , I've to rush all the time
In order to get those assignments done 
BELLE LEE BOH YING 
You can do it ! 
Yes ! I CANNN ! 

* Winks *

2 comments:

  1. gogogo!!! nah~ give u some 'oil' :P +U hehehex ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ! Okay okay ! Thx for your OIL arrr ~ hahaha ! :D

    ReplyDelete