Nuffnangx

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hungry food post

It's been awhile since the last posted about my Nail Video, this explains how busy of my uni life.


Yeah, It's kinda busy about my assignment and revision all that due to my final is getting near and near so i got to work super hard for it in order to get better result.....
(I got many many excuses -.-)


Today's blog post is all about my latest favorite lunch/dinner
I knew this place is because of ma boyfriend, because whenever I ask him what to eat for our lunch or dinner he forever sure introduce his favorite 竹升面 and I for sure say no to 竹升面.
I say no because of the name, it heard like fish ball noodle or only noodle with soup -.-
But yesterday I finally give it a try and it taste really good!
Actually 竹升面(Bamboo noodles ?) is it equal to 云吞面(Wan tan mee)
I don't know what it call for in english so I'll just call it as Bamboo noodles.
Because in mandirin 竹 is bamboo, 面 is noodles and 升is increase. So match them together is Bamboo Increase Noodles. It sounds weird, I think Bamboo Noodles is alright ;D

So this place is located at Kuchai Lama, Nippy Noodles Restaurant 弹牙竹升面屋.
Here's the address, type this on your gps or waze or whatever, it will bring you there :)
Address: 25 Jalan Kuchai Maju 7, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur 

Contact Number in case you want takeaway?

Phone: 03-7982 1781


Boyfriend's noodle :)
Chasiew Noodles


Cha siew, siew yok noodles.


My pork wantan noodles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment