Nuffnangx

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Make up Youtube Star

Hi, today I'm gonna blog about my favorite two youtube star!
Which is Stylesuzi and Michelle Phan!
Both of them are really good in make up!
This is Stylesuzi, I love her makeup so much!

 Stylesuzi with japanese look!

 Start to do makeup!

 This is MichellePhan! Guess what, her fringed is fake, that's wig!
I watched her wig video before, its nice ! 

 Sweet Look.

 Another wig photo! Pretty.

They go different style I guess, Stylesuzi's makeup tutorial is target on people like me, learning makeup, hair and so on, her makeup is suit for NORMAL people.
Whenever is day time, night time, party, formal dinner, college, work..ya something like that.
Michelle Phan's video is a bit more interesting, like disney character's makeup, drama makeup, vampire, zoombies, angel, devil, her makeup is a bit more HYPERBOLE.
Here are some of her HYPERBOLE photo.
Looks like fairy.

This definitely is vampire.

Aladin's wife, I don't know what's her name, haha! 

But I like both of them.
So now I'll choose two favorite video from Stylesuzi and Michellephan

Stylesuzi - wearable dark lip

Stylesuzi - Everyday summer makeup
 

Michelle Phan - Romantic Juliet

Michele Phan - Skyfall Bond girl

This is the four video that I like it very much!
Enjoy watching
*Peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment