Nuffnangx

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sad case

Owh my goodness !
I feel like crying !
Because of you !
HK LEE !
I knew you feel sad now
And you pretended that you're fine
I knew what happen to both of you
But i'm acting don't know whats going on
Just now eldest sista call me , asked whether we bought her brekfast ?
I was like .
BREAKFAST ?
No , WE DIN'T .
And I guess you did that HK .
Haih !
So sad !
Me online for the whole morning .
Keep search HK Lee whether online or not
I know you'll message me !
I'm waiting for you 
Know you got lot question to ask
And now , finally you online
PRETENDING NOTHING AT ALL SOMEMORE
Wont ask you anything untill you told me about that !
You asked me whether did I ate the wan tan mee ?
You bought for me also ?
Thank you !
Still said that you couldn't find any doremon in japan stall 
So caring 
Remember what my mom said
Haih 
Still said that you bought my mom a fatty cat also .
Really really really so caring !
Everyone also got a present !
Hk lee ! Kesian you ! :(
Feel like crying when you told me all this things 
I can feel your sadness trough your text :(
Hope everything will be fine !

1 comment: