Nuffnangx

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nails Art !

Ssup everyone!
Is getting boring that doing the traditional way of nail polishhh .
It's always like, all blue , all pink, all red, all purple, all black, all green, all white, all brown, all pearl, all orange (The ugliest one), all beige, all navy.... (I knew I'm too specific on the nail color, So I move on to the next! :D)
So thinking to try something new, Like nails art? (Without buying any decorations materials)
I've learned one of the nails art, which is polka dots!
It's actually quite easy!
I was like... dot dot dot then done !
But have to be careful when you're dot-ting, if you accidently dot wrong places..... *haih*
Then you may have to remove the whole thing and start over again.
Its not hard to repeat doing the same thing but it takes time.
Here are some photo that I like and thinking to learn some of it!
Star ! Me like !

Star Again ! This definitely is the tough want !
But me gonna learn this up !

My next target ! :)

Will make this after I buy a black nail color with a sharp brush inside !

This is cute ! But is not that easy hurh !?
Considering !

Nice one ! 

Godshhh ! This is pretty ! When Only I can make this by myself ?
I want thisss so badlyyyy !
LOVE it sho sho muchie !

America and London flag.
So may be I can make a Malaysia flag?
I think me better make my uni flag.

*Peaceeee*



No comments:

Post a Comment