Nuffnangx

Monday, June 18, 2012

I got something to share with ya !

It's been awhile that din't update my blog .

The latest post on my blog is about mid-term .
So long agoooo ..

And now i'm here to let you guys know that, my mid-term is over LONG TIME AGO .
Haha !
Today, ME gonna share something that I was addicted to .
Recently me start addicted to watch Starworld channel.
I don't know why, it begins like this.
One day darl came to my house, and he was sleeping on the sofa that time.
Me feel like watching TV while acc-ing him , so yeah , I held my remote and pressed pressed pressed .
Then don't know how I saw a drama like quite interesting so I watched .
But end up I dont feel like watching the next episod anymore .
Not nice ! 
Now , the main point it's here . 
I saw lot lot preview of show and drama that super attract me like mad.
Still remember one of the show is ''America Top Model 2012" which will be show on the very next day at 8.00PM . 
Then I Planned to watch on the next day .
But end up I for get larh .
But NEVERMIND , nowadays when me feel like watching TV I will simply watch through Starworld channel .
Hahaha ! 
Yeap, that's the thing .
Yeah another thing is me learning to curl my hair in these dayssss .
And it seems like quite okay larh .
Acceptable larh .
Normal curl , big want small want , wave still PASS larh :)
Hope that I can make a highly difficult hairstyle in one day larh .
I took some pichassss with my curly hair :) 
Will be post on the next post ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment