Nuffnangx

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

When there's nothing better to do .


Mid-term is on 6th June .
Which is tomorrow .

Its tomorrow !
Yeah tomorrow .
What !? TOMORROW !
GODSHHHH !
Tomorrow .
Shhhhhooo damn fast weih !
So worry about it !
At the mean time, don't feel like studying larh today .
Woke up early in the morning .
Then online online , watch TV like that .
Uutil just now Me feel like napping .
Then I went .
But couldn't sleep well also .
I set alarm for wake me up two hours later .
But alarm not yet rang I've already woke up .
I slept for half an hour within two hours time .
Don't know whats going on also .
Sleep sleep sleep then woke up .
Sleep sleep sleep then woke up .
Conclusion , kept woke up for no reason !
I guess I'm too nervous ? 
Today I did chamworeeeee while i was "studying" .
Cause there's nothing better to do beside chik-chakkk !


Last but not least , I wish all of my course-mate All the best in your Mid-term !

*Weeeeeeeeee*

No comments:

Post a Comment