Nuffnangx

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm leraning !

Can't get into sleep in the middle of night .
Was watching thousands of video just now (not that much larh).
Kinda interesting with this type of hairstyle.
And I can see the road of success also !
HAHAHA !
I can't tie it all around my head but just a side.
But I found it nice also larh ! :)
So me gonna tie like this until I can tie all over my head.
Most of the time i think this hairstyle is actually quite easy.
But when it really comes to tie up by myself.
I was like WTF !
I can feel the tiredness of my arm weih !
No joke !
Been practices for few times, start to feel that USE TO IT.
here's the picture !

This is so pretty 


(This is the one that I said know how to tie want
*But only one side*

One side only ! Nice also right !?

Twist with curl better ?

*Smileeee*

1 comment:

  1. I wanna learn this too ~ can teach me? any link or photo? wahaha !!

    ReplyDelete