Nuffnangx

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hey There .

Hey guys .
Just feel like wanted to had a short post about what I've been done and what I'm doing recently .
My final is just around the corner .
It seems like ''takde rasa'' for me .
Usually i'll stressed up when any exam is around .
Currently ...
Still had a great time in everything .
Oh yeah , today it was just like a happy day for all of us .
We were like laughing all the time ?
Wondering who's the PISTACHIO !?
No matter who's the pistachio, as long as we happy . Right ? 
Tomorrow wanna to go for a look of XXX birthday present .
Hope that we can buy a present that makes XXX smile .
*wishinggg*
Oh yeah ! Recently me played an online game named SDO-X .
I think most of you heard this online game before long time ago . May be ? 
Yea , It was a trend online game way back of 5 years before .
I used to played another online game last time , which Maple but not SDO-X .
Reason why I'm addicted to this online game is because of my sista .
One day she told me that she felt like wanted to played again .
Then , I told my darl about this .
My darl was a fans of SDO-X last time so when he heard this the first thing is .
Owh is it ? I downloaded lated . 
Haha .
Downloaded success, my sista installed .
I was thinking , I got a new character anyway (Darl created) .
Installed on my lappy then .
Once I installed , then keep play play play like now .
Quite nice larh actually haha !
It's similar to O2jam :)
I think that's all :) Chiao larh ! Buhhh Byeee !

*Waving hand*







No comments:

Post a Comment