Nuffnangx

Friday, August 2, 2013

A tough semester ever

Hi everyone! I've enter a new semester and it's like after so long . Phiewwww !
Wow! it's one step closer to my graduation in degree, kind of sad thou.
Although I feel very stressful in my degree life but I still prefer to study, rather than keep on working and working.
As I always heard people outside there said how stressful and sad is their working life until I can really feel their unhappiness LOL . I think that's double times of my stress now, or even triple. That time really really Triple-kill -.-

I think most of you are curious about why I said this is the tough semester ever, right!? (Like really)
Okay, like what those elder people said 'your life would not be that easy', everyone will have their own problem, it's just depends on how we going to face and solve it, that's sounds meaningful and easy. But in real life, I found out that's really freaking hard . There's no one else can tell you right or wrong, everyone will have their own opinion, the more you ask the more confuse. So sometimes I'd rather solve it by myself .
I really feel very stress on this semester because of my relationship, working and studies. I will said relationship is because my boyfie went to Aussie for three months plus and for sure I will worry about it. I think is because I'm too sensitive or what, lot people said long distance relationship is dangerous, like less communication or something else. But the good news here is, so far I feel comfortable :) *claps* As y'all know that my new semester starts and I need to study, BUT, also working. Because I will go Aussie and travel with my boyfie on this coming December, happy!So i need to work and save more money to go there and play hard!That's why I feel stress on it, like need study hard and also work hard, worry myself not able to do that. *pray-hard*

I think that's all for today, I will try to update my blog as frequent as possible ! Bye and have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment