Nuffnangx

Monday, August 19, 2013

My August favorite youtube channel !

Hi, Still remember last few months I shared about my favorite makeup YouTube star, so today i'm gonna share my August favorite YouTube channel ! I always like to watch YouTube when I was free and definitely watch before bed ! Actually I found lots of talented local (Malaysia) people on YouTube and its really really interesting.

Here are my August top five Malaysia YouTube channel:
1. Dankhoo Productions
2. Jinnyboytv
3. Ling Big yong
4. name wee
5. guanyguantv

My top 5 favorite video:
1. Dankhoo Productions, Polite things HE says before insulting 

2. Jinnyboytv, ROJAK
(Only Malaysian will understand)

3. Ling Big yong, one day before exam
(Chinese version)

4. name wee
(Song with Mandarin lyrics but pronounces it like Thai)

5. guanyguantv, Things you cant look good !

Other than local (Malaysia) YouTube channel, I found one talented Singapore YouTube channel too !
That is "WahBanana", this is really awesome ! I like their video, almost all of'em....

Here are my favorites one from wahbanana:
The KAYAKING part was really LMAO ><


No comments:

Post a Comment