Nuffnangx

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My very first friend get married !

Is very happy to see my friend to get married and this is the first time I attend friends wedding dinner without family.
So there's much to say about it, first, I was super duper excited that she (Brides) got married, second, I'm excited to be her sister during her wedding, third, the first time I went to wedding dinner with friends, forth, I feel like I'm step into another stage, fifth, I feel like getting married.
When I first heard one of my friend told me that she's getting married, I was like freaking happy and excited (I feel like I'm her real sister or what, so happy -.-)
Since the day I knew the good news, I start chit chatting with my friends about her wedding thingy whenever we're free, LOL we chat about her wedding dress, her wedding dinner and so on...
Finally I received a good news that I'm one of the sister during her wedding, I am more happy ! LOL
I be bride's sister about three times before, but all are cousins and she's my first friend get married that I need to be her sister, so there's some different feeling.....

So here're some photos of sisters and bride !

Krystle Honey, me & Nainai

All sisters, all in baby blue :)

Me with the bride :)

Selca photo of the day 

After the exhausted morning, we went to friends home and take a rest. I don't know why Kapar's weather is hotter than my place, I was like sweat a lot and the tube dress doesn't absorb at all !
Oh yeah, I got another things that I must share !
We went to salon before we attend the wedding dinner, all my friends went to that salon to wash and perm their hair, guess what? They just need to pay RM15 for each person, (......) some more their hair is double of my hair length, honey even worst, triple longer than mine! Is freaking cheap !
 But too bad that I doesn't know how to go that salon again and it doesn't exist in google...
But I remember the name of the salon, it's 莉莉发郎 if not mistaken.
After styling their hair, we went home and get ready for dinner.
here're some photo
After one hour, boyfriend finally reach the destination.
Trying so hard to find the restaurant :)

Honey and me, cam-whoring.. 
Din't take a nice photo with nainai ><

A group photo of us :)
Too bad that another honey is too busy for being bridesmaid :(

Lastly, some random photo before everything started
Inside the car, on the way going brides house :)

Awaiting for buffet ready..

*Wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment