Nuffnangx

Thursday, May 9, 2013

My nail video (1)

Hey there, this is my first nail video! *excited*
I will be showing how I did my polka dots nail design in this video, so hope you guys find it useful larh.. *pray hard*

The reason why I make this video is because I did my first makeup tutorial and I think is really fun and some more my page view can increase 100+ within 2 hours, quite happy about that. I know may be for some of you, 100+ of page view is actually just a little bit but for me this is really a such big amount and this amount of page views give me lots of motivate to keep update my blog, so yeah so far I did it! I will update my blog once every two day sometimes three days, I will try to maintain :)
Yea that's the reason why I make second video!
This time I make a nail video as I mentioned at first because quite a lot of people told me that they like my polka dots design on my nail and ask me where I did or how I did, people like saw my nail photo, my family and friends so I'll gonna show you guys how I did it !
Actually there's lot of pattern you can make when comes to polka dots but I will show the easiest want !
Here's the photo of my polka dots nail design that I shown on video.




Here's the video !


*Weeeeee*

No comments:

Post a Comment