Nuffnangx

Monday, May 6, 2013

My favorite: My boyfriend does my makeup

Don't know how to describe my feeling about yesterday's election.
Super upset when I know the regime of Malaysia's National Coalition Front (Barisan Nasional), had bribed to the official recruitment agency of Bangladesh, to allow a huge number of Bangladeshi workers (estimated about 600,000 people) to vote for them.
I think this is really unfair to Malaysian !
Anyway, don't feel talking about it...
So yeah !
As you guys know that I always watch youtube, so today I'm gonna share some of my favorite video again !
Title of the video is: My boyfriend does my makeup tag
There's tons of "My boyfriend does my makeup tag" video, NO JOKE !
I'll pick my favorite one to show you guys !
Enjoy watching !

Channel - bubzbeauty

Channel - AndymetSonia

Channel - Stylesuzi

*Hooray*

No comments:

Post a Comment