Nuffnangx

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

After Jayesslee

Hi, what a great day!
Super happy that I don't need to go for any classes today.
So decided to stay at home and watch YOUTUBE again.
Youtube is my favorite, I watch Youtube EVERYDAY and guess what ? I found new babe after jayesslee.
For those who read my previous post should know that I like Jayesslee a lot!
I loves their voices so freaking much! Unfortunately, they slow down for posting new song I think is because Janice just got married and need honeymoon so yeah... and recently they are doing concert again, this time they do it at Hong Kong, so all the best ya Jayesslee! 
Alright, the new babe that I found on Youtube is...... Madilyn Bailey!

  This is Madilyn Bailey, so pretty.

She had a strong yet sweet voice, I dont know how can I describe her voices, so here's her video
Bruno Mars - When I was your man cover by Madilyn bailey

Hope you guys like it!
*Claps*

No comments:

Post a Comment