Nuffnangx

Monday, May 21, 2012

Im waiting ..

I'm waiting ... I'm waiting ... I'm waitingggggg
Waiting outside the linessss ... wuuuooooooohhhh wwwuuuuuooohhhhh ...
Crazy over Greyson ?
No larhhhh !
Then ???
I'm waiting for my hair to grow ..
Can it grow faster !?
I want long hair !
I wantttt a LONG LONG HAIRRRRR !
The main thing is I want a Two tone hair !
With whatever color .
Purple with grey ?
Ash brown with red like Daphne ?
Or Blonde with pink like Tricia ? 
Whatever ~ I just wantt a two tone hair !
I don't care !
Sooooooo damn freaking super duper very NICE !
But I'm wonder whether my hair will dry like a withered weed after dying ?
Yes I guess ?
For sure the barber required to bleach my hair !
Nevermind , it will recover in one day .
In one day .... (Years and years)
LOL !
Anyway I'll try my best to take good care of my hair larh !
Hahaha !
So ... CAN I !? 

Daphne Charice

Tricia


IGNORE THE FACE PLEASE !
I'M SHOWING THE HAIR COLOR !

*Peaceeeeee*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment