Nuffnangx

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Finally, its done!

Owh thank god finally I solve this problem!
My playlist can play already!
FINALLY! 
Freaking happy now!
You know what ?
The problem its not on the playlist its on the song!
There's some error on the song that I wanna apply on my blog.
Don't know what error is that larhhh!
As long as my blog got some music...
HAHA!
Anyway, thanks darl for trying to help out!
For trying five times!
Knew you try the best dy larh!
Thank youuu ! <3

Just read my sweetie honey's blog !
Ha ! I saw my faces on her blog !
Kinda happy larh !
What!? I'm cute !?
Yes I AM ! 
Hahaha !

And sorry for gave you present so late ya!
Paiseehhh !!! :)


Yeah, that's all for today !

I try to upload some photos on the next post!
Bye!


4 comments:

  1. I saw it too!! Aiyaya !!! Sweet little couple kiss around huh~! haah xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet little couple kiss around ? haha ! apa tu ??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u go see his blog la!! i saw a photo of both of u kissing !! haha !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha ! Owh ! that one ! dont say larh ! shy shy :D

    ReplyDelete