Nuffnangx

Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy !

Hey guys ! You know what !?
Happy things comes to me one by one :)
The first one which is ... Tomorrow's class cancelled !
Hahaha ! Thinking where to go what to do for tomorrow !
The second thing which is ...
Jayesslee coming to Malaysia ! 
So happy !
REALLY REALLY REALLY HAPPY !
Can't wait to meet them up !
Listen to their songggggsss !
Enjoy in the concert ! 
Owwwwhhhh ..... LIVE ! ITS LIVE !
But the thing is , Don't know whether I can get the ticket or not ? 
It seems like selling fast ? 
Owh don't !
Wait for me !
So , I've DECIDED !
TOMORROW !
What am I going to do !?
BUY JAYESSLEE LIVE CONCERT TICKET !
I think the coming up happy things is ....
Tickets on my handdddd . Hoorayyy !
And I'll sit at here to wait for others HAPPY THINGYYYY ! 


*Smileeeeeeee*

No comments:

Post a Comment