Nuffnangx

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ahaha I'm back !

Hey yo ! I'm back ! Me stop blogging for few days ... 
Yeah ! It's not because I'm lazyyy or nothing to share with or whatever you think .. 
Me gottttt shhhhooooo sshhhhoooo muchieeeee thinggggyyyy to post you know !? 
Yeah , a lot of things wanna to share . 
But I don't know what's going on to my lapppyyyy AGAIN ! It's AGAIN ! 
Cannot connected to WIFI . Yeah , so its like ... No choice . 
But until the moment that I held my iPad . 
Right now right now . 
I mean my dad's iPad . 
Onlyyy I know i can blogging through iPad . 
 So ... I'm blogging now ! Yeah , but can't share any photos with you guys yet.
 Because photos is in my hp not inside my I mean my dad's iPad . 
So yeah , nothing special is just some photos that I taken at genting with my darl . 
 Yeah , is actually quite happy but tired :) 
And I went to eat seafood dinner which located at somewhere around kuala selangor with him on the next day ... Owhhh , owhhh this is so nice , delicioussssss . 
Yeah .. I think that's it .. 
And I think I need to off now and kill mosquito ! 
Fly here and there !? Die larhhhhhhh you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment