Nuffnangx

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's not over yet..

Today, Tuesday, thought my ATA mid-term is on Tuesday, and I burn mid night oil last night ! -.-
But couldn't finish.
So I was very nervous yet happy when I walked into class.
I'm happy because of I thought I can rest after my ATA mid term.
But something very funny happened on me.
When I opened the door, my lecturer told me, TODAY IS YOUR MID-TERM !
I was like, yeah I knew what.
Then people start chatting about the Mid-term paper .
They said, "Mid-term cover got color want...." like that.
Then I started suspected, is that really Mid-term ?
 After that my lecturer told us, your mid-term duration will be 15 minutes.
Me and darl was so fucking happy, what !? 15 minutes !?
Then wouldn't be that hard lah, the thing that we always worried about is the tough questions. 
But since the time duration is 15 minutes, we guess our mid term will not be that tough. 
Alright, happy me ...
After a few minutes, miss told us that, actually this is your practical test.
I WAS LIKE, WHAT THE FUCK ?
Means I need to suffer one more night !
Never mind, is good also, I can study whatever that I not yet cover.
I hope I can answer tomorrow's mid term question .
The practical test that Miss gave us is super hard .
Even though the smartest in our class also cant exceed 10 question .
So far I know the highest on our class is 7/16, is only seven.
Can imagine how tough it is ?
Yup, that's all, get back to study !
DAMN !

*TIREDDD*

No comments:

Post a Comment