Nuffnangx

Friday, September 7, 2012

Another hair post .

Yes, Hair post again.
Guess what .... ?
I just can't stand my ugly hair anymore !
It's really really worst .
I always wanted to dye my hair.
As I mentioned on the previous post that I wanted to make  a Dip-Dye or ombre hair .
Both of this style is likely just dye on the bottom half part of my hair.
Permanently dying the bottom half hair isn't the best idea .
I know my hair will gonna be VERY VERY DAMAGE.
That's why I'm still  considering.
A very good news that I just got to know !
Which is actually I can get a pretty hair without dying my hair !
Interesting right ?
I always thought that "dye" is the only way to make my hair colorful and pretty !
But actually there's another way.
Which is the CHALKING way instead of DYING.
Of courses, chalking your hair is just for temporary.
If you want your hair to be last for months I think is better to choose "dye".

Hair chalking will be a very fun hairdo?
I think I will make it for a night out or weekend vacation.
I'll choose to chalk my hair instead of dye, i wanted my hair colorful yet don't want my hair get hurt again. 
So, yeah ...
Hmm, dint try before but soon !
Thinking to buy the chalking tools tomorrow !
Can't wait to see the outcome !
Stay tuned !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment