Nuffnangx

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Everything will be fine ?

Gonna to sit for my ATA mid-term on this coming Tuesday. *shaking*
As I mentioned on the previous post, ATA is really a tough subject for me.
It's really tough.
I wanna cry, I seriously wanna cry!
Text book it's not even giving me any useful explanation.
I'm not saying that the text book is useless.
The text book is just too ABSTRUSE !
Just a simple topic, like, POSITIVE THEORY, the explanation of the positive theory can be elaborate until three pages long, ALL WORDS. 
When you finish study the all three pages, you will start asking yourself, hmm.. uh hurh ? then ? whats the point ?
Just a lot example, several researchers results and lot real world facts.
I was get so damn confused, is like.. all mixed together.
So, I can say that, ATA is not easy.
ATA is not based on how much you have read, is how much you have understand and able to write it out ..
Is no such thing CALLED MEMORIES in this subject.
Memories is not helping.
ATA drill student's mind like what my lecturer said.
I'm totally agreed with that, it will drill my thinking !
So far I've studied three chapters, but my mind is blank when I do my tutorial again.
IT'S BLANK ! three more chapters to go some more.
I don't understand ! I really don't get it ! SOOO TOUGH !
This is worst than ATP AND AUDITING AND EVEN TAXATION .
Anyway, life still goes on...
So yeah, I would like to tell myself, DARE TO FAIL.
If fail then fail larh, resit for the sub or even retake.
Whatever!
Of courses, I will try my best to understand it ALL tutorial question .
At least ALL TUTORIAL.
Oh yeah, you know how much time taken for one tutorial question? It's one hour . 
Can you imagine one chapter tutorial question?
FUCKK ! NO JOKE . 

*CRY*

No comments:

Post a Comment