Nuffnangx

Friday, August 17, 2012

Liese hair dye

Keep on tweet about I wanted to dye hair .
Finally I got it done .
Actually at first me wanted to go for saloon and dye hair with one of my friend .
But end up I chose to dye by myself .
I actually did keep seeking some cheap and professional saloon at GROUPON .
Don't know whether you guys know about GROUPON or not ?
Yea Groupon is actually a website which giving out vouchers, no matter is beauty, fashion or whatever .
Yeap back to the topic .
I couldn't find any saloon that attracted me as only three choices there.
Guess they'll update soon .
The thing is I can't wait for they update their website .
Haha ! So I bought LIESE Casis berry to dye it by myself .
Casis berry, a colour between red and pink ? 
So far me still satisfy the outcome .
Not exactly the color that shown on the boxes but nice larh .
As long as still a color something like red then I'm okay with that :) 
Guess what ?
Although i'm satisfy with my hair now .
I'm still thinking to go saloon to had a dye !
What the hell ..
Feel like dying PURPLE instead of RED .
Because I think that . (My hair fading set of mind)
If I dye RED , it will becomes brown then gold when it  goes fades.
If I dye PURPLE , i think the process of fading will be like that .
Purple > Red > Brown > Gold 
Can you see the differences ?
It pass through RED :) haha :)
Yeap , that's why I'm thinking to dye PURPLE .
Of courses not august's activity .
October may be ? haha !
Anyway , I'm satisfy with my hair now !

No comments:

Post a Comment