Nuffnangx

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm still alive

I'm still alive but i'm barely breathing ...
Familiar with this ? 
Yea, this is a song.
BREAKEVEN.
This song is definitely reflect to what i'm facing nowadays.
Blink blink, me finished my diploma.
Pursued to degree for three weeks already.
Time flies.
My diploma lecturer used to told us that degree is slightly harder than diploma and things you study will be slightly details as compare to diploma.
I'm totally disagree weih ! OBJECTION !
As I already attended three weeks lecture and two weeks tutorial I can really feel that degree is really much more harder than diploma.
Is like I can't reach the top, I mean the passing line.
No joke !
I can straight away die if I miss one lesson.
Tons of reading waiting for me.
Actually I'm quite afraid to go for tutorial class.
This semester, ALL my lecturer loves to pick student and answer question.
If don't know, then that's it.
Some more the tutorial is not easy !
It's totally blank without lecturer giving out the answer.
The thing is, degree student is all so damn active.
While lecturer are teaching, they'll like keep asking or guessing.
Even they don't know whether answers is correct or not.
They are like, "miss, is it blah blah blah" try and try and try .
Then lecturer keep seeking those who are sucking the gold inside the mouth like me.
Then I was like, "CAN YOU FEEL MY HEARTBEAT" 
IT'S BEATING SO DAMN FAST.
Although me hate to attend tutorial so freaking damn much, I admit that this is the best way to learn.
Another lecturer, she wanted to comfirm every single student will study after her lesson, so she'll give us a time test after every covered chapter, marks counted. 
I was like, WHAT THE FUCK ?
One chapter is not easy and inside the chapter i think there's almost ten cases.
She wanted us to read those cases.
Each cases at least ten pages AND 
she wanted us to remember every cases law.
So when she give us time test, we have to identify the issue law and application and conclusion, without referring to any notes.
So when write down the law and application, we have to squeeze our brain to think which cases which test. 
Godshhhh ...
I'm gonna die ! 
LOL .
Yea, that's all I had  in my degree life.
Hope things go smooth :) 
GOOD LUCK ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment