Nuffnangx

Saturday, July 7, 2012

A new look for my blog .

It's been awhile that dint change any template but only background of my blog . What the hell ?
Since the day I created this blog until now .
Is almost one year I guess ?
Anyway, I've changed . Aha !
Alright, a comment of my blog from me .
Not much different but satisfy ! 
Guess what , since last month I already kept told myself that I wanna change I wanna change I wanna change .
The reason why that now only I changed is because of the badge (right after my blog title)
Me wanted to apply that badge on my blog but I failed at the beginning .
*Stupid fella*
I tried around 5 to 6 times you know !?
Click here and there , Read the instructions repeat and repeat .  
Then finally I gave up to click and read already .
I Was like .......... peace off and sad weih !
I was thinking, "why am I so stupid" !?
@#$%^&*+%^*+_%#@!#@+&%%*!!!
:)
Until this noon, feel like wanted to try again .  
Read the steps super carefully then click click click again .
So happy and I Thought success . It shows a box which BLANK on my blog . 
WHAT !?
What the Fxxxxxx !!!??? 
But finally I found the way ! 
End !
Wohoo ! PEACEEEEE !
 


No comments:

Post a Comment