Nuffnangx

Friday, January 27, 2012

CNY Day #3 !

Visited relatives at IPOH !
Woohoo !
I slept all the time in car !
Nothing much to post about day 3 .
Just photos !
Photos taken at ''Hentian Rehat"
haha !

Sista And me !

Sista and me again ..

Finally reached relatives house !
The first thing I did its ~
Kak chakkk !

Owh yeah ! Something very important that I need to mention its ..
Thank you ''Er Ah yi'' and "Biao Jie"
Thanks for the caring of both of you .
I had fun I mean all of us have fun at Ipoh !
Or I can say we have fun at Ipoh because of being with both of you and the little naughty !
Wondering when we meet again !?
Tomorrow you guys going to Genting with the little naughty .
What I want to say its , TAKE CARE !
And THANK YOU for fetching grandma home .

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment