Nuffnangx

Friday, January 27, 2012

CNY Day #1 !

Zheng yue chu yi tou yi tian !
Jia jia hu hu guo xing nian !

The first thing I woke up !
Felt freaking tired weih !
Because of lack of sleep larh what else .
Watched TV till dont know what time on 30th .
Thats why .
Ate breakfast , then watched TV again .
Watched watched watched until my mom woke up from nap .
After that we went to visited out relatives .
Then only we went grandma house to ''sit'' for half a day .
(To wait for relatives)
The tradition of my family on CNY Day #1 its eat vegetarian .
But the thing is , I broke the tradition every year .
Cant remember how I broke on last year .
But this year Its really a joke for all of us .
(DAMN IT !)
After I ate my breakfast , me felt like eating VITAMINS .
Well , I ATE .
I ate two pieces of vitamin C and one pieces of FISH OIL .
Now you know how I broke my tradition . 
Actually that's not a big deal for me also larh , feel happier of courses . 
Because I can fully enjoy my grandma's cooking !
That's awesome !
I just can't stop eating !
Someone please safe me from those tasty FOOD !
When comes to Evening .
Mom's suggestion .
Let's go ''TIN HAO GONG"
The only answer from us its "ALRIGHT" !
Here are some photos that took at Tin Hao Gong !
Enjoyy! 


Both in RED colours ~ Ang Ang weih ~

The LEE'S family !
Where is me !?

I'M here !
AH HAH !
You turn to be camera man !

ME !
Can see I've gain some weights within 2 days .


You're not that thin anymore !
ADD OILS to gain weight !

*CHEESEE*

No comments:

Post a Comment