Nuffnangx

Friday, January 27, 2012

CNY Day #2 !

The memorable thing happens on DAY 3 !
Wondering what so memorable ???
Its ...
I visited UNCLE HO AND AUNTY !
Owh my god !
I so damn freaking miss both of you !
Really !
You both are always in my heart !
Never for got like what my parents said !
Its just that .
I'M SHY !
You know what ?
Me feel like crying when I hugged both of you !
Its like ~
Owh my god !
My bad !
My fault !
That I dint visit you both in last two years .
Its because I gave an excuses for myself that  
" I'm travelling " ! How I visit !?
Plus a little bit shy ~
I mean lot lot lot SHY !
Din't even give you both a call .
But just letter !
This year !
I've changed !
I've changed to be BRAVE !
The very first thing that I saw your letter !
I was like .
ALRIGHT ! Uncle Aunty ! I will come and visit you with my BOY BOY !
aha ! Yes ! Its you darl !
Well , I gave them a call .
And guess what my mom said ?
She said , lets visit them tomorrow on CNY Day #2 .
Then , we VISITED .
So , visited them with family , not with darl darl anymore . 
haha !
Another tradition that family and I had its ..
LION DANCE IN MY HOUSE !
Yeah , its inside my house .
For awhile (Praying session)
Other than that , Lion will dance on my garage .
Hahaha !!! 
Pichasss again !

Me woohoo !

The look of me on Day 3 ! 

Gong hei fatt choi !

Lion Dance !!!!!

Owh goodness !
DIRTY !
Saw those red red pieces of papersss ?
Mommy said this is all the prosperity worh .
So , don't sweep away !

*Tada !*

No comments:

Post a Comment