Nuffnangx

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The very first post On my new BLOG !

To my dearest Readers :
Sorry for such a long time dint update my blog .
Cause it become DEAD BLOG . 

There's kinda lot reason that I create the new one !
One of the stupid reason is , I've for got my password .
Can imagine how long I dint post blog . 
After this statement, I start question myself .
Am I the worst blogger in the world ?
Answer came out, you deserve it. 
Argh . For get about it .
Just accept another faces of me okay ? 
Alright, I'll try to update my blog once a week . 
Trying , its trying .
Don't gimme a Damn PLEASE :)

Hey Guitar.
Im crazy over it .
Im fall in love with it when the first time I played.
I wanna know more about you GUITAR .

Guitar reminds me something .
I wanna learn . Because I'm interest on it .
Went to asked permission from mom .
And she said . NO !
Im wondering whats the reason ?
This is not drugs , not alcohol .
WHY ? 
Keep looking for the answer from her mind .
Too bad , I cant read peoples mind .
Got no guts to ask , WHY ?
After a few minutes , finally I asked .
WHY ? Why I cant go take a lesson .
Fees is not expensive . 
Guitar is not expensive . 
Even petrol cant use up fast (quite near from my house)
If , you feel that's expensive .
I PAY BY MYSELF .
DEAL ? 
She , I'm not worrying about money . 
That's not financial problem .
I'm worrying about your result .
I'm afraid you cant concentrate on study .
MOM ! Come on ! Me already grow up .
Big girl already !
I know how to arrange my time .
When she's HIGH persistence .
Versus my LOW coax skill .
Obviously , she step on my head again .
Fine ! I will keep asking ! 

Let mom know what , I've HIGH PERSISTENCE also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment