Nuffnangx

Sunday, September 11, 2011

HP Usage

Hey! I got something to tell or to ask ?
I can used up my hand-phone credit so fast . Why ?


When this came out on my mind .
I'll start regret .
Because I need to DIG money from my purse .
For buying reload card AGAIN .
Let me count there's how much I've used .
This is the new number so I've to count in the credit that already got .
Lets get it start now .

RM10(Already got) + RM50(Reload) + RM30(Reload) 
Godshh , within a month I can used RM90 for just reload credit of my hand-phone .

Guys ! don't get shock when saw this .
Because this is not the worst .
I've tried RM200 plus plus in a month before .

Always got barred by DIGI .
Alright , know you're saying me crazy .
Yes , I am .
Hope you guys are not crazy like I do .

You know what ?
Regret that KEEP ON text-ing .
NON-STOP
My dear Friends, don't misunderstanding .
I'm not blaming anyone .
Just to make myself clear .
Don't do the same mistakes again .

I know I can take this job well .
* PEACE *

No comments:

Post a Comment