Nuffnangx

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hi ! My name is UGLY BELLE

Guys , I'm gonna be ugly belle 
Alright , can see lots question mark around your head
The reason is , I'm gonna brace my teeth soon
After bracing i'll transform myself from belle to ugly belle
Ha !
I'm sure you guys knows the look after brace teeth
Rite ?
Don't you ?
Anyway , for me , that's really looks ugly  
I cant imagine that how i'm gonna looks like after bracing 

Have been told some friends which kinda close with me
Most of them gimme the ''why'' respond
Asking why do I make this decision
Not afraid of pain ?
And , I gave them a very direct answer
Because I've a row of ugly teeth
I'm not afraid of anything as long as I can become more pretty
Just like what people always says
No pain , No gain

After my answer 
They say , it's okay 
You're pretty now 
You'll become more pretty after remove the braces

BUT ! Who's gonna tell me how's I'll looks like if I brace my teeth
Usual ? Ugly ? 
Alright , not persists on how's I'm gonna looks like 
Because I was like , ANYTHING ! 
I don't care ! 
Since already confirm gonna brace my teeth !

When you gain something , for sure you need to sacrifice something rite ?
So , if I want a row of nice teeth then , I've to be ugly for two years
Nothing special , just to console myself :)

* SMILE *

No comments:

Post a Comment