Nuffnangx

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mid-term

Yeahhhh ! Finally finished my Mid-Term Exam !
Won't blame anyone if can't get good result
Because I knew how well I prepared for my Mid-Term
I never spend more than one day for each subject !
I did last-minute studied for every subject
So yeahhhh
Wont blame anyone but myself
I swear to myself ! No more last-minute study !

Last-minute study cause me
lack of sleep
lack of confidence
and
extra tiring
extra worrying

After Mid-Term, Im gonna
Clean my room
Neat my notes
(Its so messy !)
Restock my contact lens, concealer and cleanse
Semua dah habis weihh !
Godshhhh
And , of courses I still have to continue to do my assignmentssss
I got law, moral and BM assignments
Assignments ! I'M BACK !
So yeahh
'Add Oils' larh Belle Lee Boh Ying !

No comments:

Post a Comment