Nuffnangx

Monday, October 31, 2011

Graduate already !

Graduated !
Not me, buy my elder sister
Hey sister! Graduated already!
Big girl already!
Don't always so 'tofu' 
Is time to find a job!
Don't gimme those damn reason that makes you don't feel like to work first
There's a great job waiting for you

Sometimes me as a younger sister, really don't know what are you thinking
You rejected the good working conditions
and accept the poor working conditions want
Godshh , FAINT man !


Or you're just ready to be MRS LOW ? 
So is like don't care everything


Just WORK only ! Although you're ready to be people's wife
At least you get experience and don't need to rely on someone else 
Hope you get what i mean 
Be strong my dear sister !

Here are some photos that related to my elder sister BECKY LEE BOH YEE !


Lee Boh Yee's "FOLDER" ?

Went to the convocation at KL 
So yeah, take photo while going back home
Can you see KL tower ? 

Twins Tower 
Nice shot hurh !?

No comments:

Post a Comment