Nuffnangx

Monday, October 15, 2012

Tough week .


Hey all ! 
Finally I'm done with all my presentation . Woohoo !!! 
*Claps*
Suppose to had a celebration on it .
Unfortunately, my final is coming !
Sigh .. It's really a sad case for me .
My reading is still on Mid-term, then now final comes. 
My final exam falls on next month and my report due date falls on next week .
Is like ... not much time to do such a lot of research and reading .
Still remember that I'm happy at the beginning of this semester, said only three subject and I thought I able to handle .
Dint know is that tough . Really BELUM TRY BELUM TAU . 
Shouldn't say is my tough week, is actually my tough month !

Owh yeah .
Juts now I went to take lunch with my honey .
Is like LONG TIME NO SEE . HAHA !
Lose weight and her skin become whiter ! 
Haha , gratz weihh ! 
Was chatting something about earning !
Sounds so interesting and I'm gonna try it on one day ?
May be ? yeah .. I should .
Feel like back to work on ALPHA, as I don't want to work at roving team anymore . 
Or may be I'll find some full time job on watson ?
See larh , see where got vacancy then i'll just go and interview ! LOL

That's all, lack of time, BACK TO DO MY REPORT ! 
Chiao larh !

*Smile*


No comments:

Post a Comment